Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Praying for uLundi!



Those stories in the bible are great mama! haha sometimes I wonder if Jonah had to wait on a presidency for authority...........haha
We are moving into the flat in uLundi this week...maybe today. Today we also had to take our bakkie (truck) for service and we're in this Afrikaans prominent city called Vryheid. So the mechanic yelled at me in Afrikaans cause I wasn't answering him....he didn't know I didn't understand a word he said, I guess he figured it out by my distorted face...haha It was pretty funny though :P
Also, I was able to have interviews with President. I really really admire that man. We talked a lot about uLundi and we were able to clarify our spiritual experiences about that place. We feel like it's so ready but we are waiting on approval... It's OK. It's all the Lord's will, we are just waiting at the moment to see if we will be able to  preach the Gospel and are continuing to obtain the information needed....not my favorite thing....aha
So I have made up my mind.......I'm getting a farm. That's the end of it. I'm getting a farm in Africa :)
Well I love you all! Have a great week and I'll talk to you later. Salani kahle!
Love,
Elder Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment