Monday, June 30, 2014

Fishing and sledding in the snow!



WOW! Thanks for letting me know about Grandpa. My comments that have been shared of Grandpa's death have not changed. I not only believe but KNOW, he has stepped further into our Fathers plan for us and is furthering the work of the Lord on the other side of the veil. It gives the phrase, "His truth is marching on." a whole new meaning.
So from what I've been told and see, Lesotho has calmed down but it was never too crazy.
My companion is still Elder Bonner and we are getting along. I have learned that even if there are disagreements, it's best to solve them right then and there or the Spirit is gone and you're of no use to our Fathers work or plan. You have fallen into a state of non progression and you are there as long as you want to be. When you are ready to take the Saviors hand and repent and use of his merciful atonement....HE IS THERE. My companion called me Jeffery R. Holland's son this week when we taught this Mme about the choice she must make on her own. She must choose to follow the Savior on her own or it wouldn't mean a thing. She said next time she'll tell us the answer. I told her next time won't come. You have been able to think and pray and study and the time to choose is at hand. She talked a little and we promised to come back the next day with a member recently baptized so she can ask questions about choosing to be baptized into the Lords fold through proper priesthood. Well, the meeting the next day went well. We gave her a blessing due to illness and she was better! We felt the Spirit so much! WOW!
Another Mme will be baptized next week. Should have been yesterday but a religious school made it mandatory for everyone to get their child's test results and talk with teachers on Sunday....no comment there....Well, I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week! As for me....today I'm fishing and sledding in the snow :) Love you!!!!!
Love,
Elder Petrie
PS I wish I could be there at Grandpa’s funeral to play a song on the Harmonica....I'll be there today in Spirit. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment