Monday, March 23, 2015

This week was Kumnandi!



Yes yes yes this week was kumnandi!!! But before I go over it I wanted to comment...... WOW!!!!!! Brandon!!!! I'm gonna get to see you!!!! :) That's GREAT!!!!! Hey I'm excited for that!!! Hey! That will be a fun language to learn I'm sure!!! YO! Steven is going to school quick hey?! Where is he going to school??
Hey so this week was amazing!!! Really it was. I won't take long.....the one I wanted to share mostly was that this week we visited a DEAR sister to me, but I asked her what she is going to do for her birthday on Friday and she said nothing.....I was like WHAAAAA? So we set a party and it was on Saturday.....see Friday was birthday.....Sunday was her "rebirth" :) We got meat and braiied and a bunch of stuff and we had her invite family and friends it was nice when we got there!!! We had a WONDERFUL time together and then at the end they had some people talk (including me eish) but she spoke at her party to about (20+) family and friends and she bore her testimony and then at the end she explained how she will finally be baptized tomorrow....wow She spoke so highly of us and the calling we have. So then it came to her baptism day....Sunday. Yesterday :) Wow....I can't even describe the Spirit that was present :) So anyways...she has a friend who is in the high council so he came and gave a beautiful talk on baptism and her mother came and WOW! It was nice :) The first thing she said after it happened was, "wow, now I'm free." So as well a funny story, at the party, I learned about a tradition of feeding the cake to the birthday person.......then smash it into their face hahahahaha so I did it to her this time :) hahahaha it was FUN!!! :) So anyways....I can't even explain the great feelings I had and am still feeling...I love you! Have a nice day!!!!!! :) I love you!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment