Monday, March 16, 2015

Serving the Lord and having fun doing it!



We went hiking before Elder Preator left, and I found a bunch of porcupine quills!! :)




This one is Elder Preator, Elder Dlamini, and I at the mission home!!




OH!!!!! This is why missionaries can’t go swimming here!!! Hahahaha :)
 
 

My week was GREAT! BUT I want to say, wow mom sounds like you had a GREAT week!!! Seeing all those people! How are the Ritcheys?? Wow! You saw Taylor?? Man! How is he?? How is Craig? I Hope that Nene gets better hey?  
On Tuesday we tracted for most of the day!!! We got to see one lady who is very dear to me who is going to be baptized this coming week! She is SUPER special. We saw her most days this week. On Tuesday we actually went to a house of some people we had been told about, and I felt we really needed to go, only they don't really like missionaries.....that's what we heard...So we went and when the small family answered the door we found that it was a new family with a father from Nigeria a wife who is a Zulu and a child! It was sweet! So we came back and taught them. It's going well with them....funny how those things work out eh?? haha
On Wednesday we went to a zone conference in Durban and we had a NICE meeting. I got to see some old companions and see some of my friends give their last testimony in conference and realized that the NEXT zone conference for me is MY LAST.......:/ EISH! We learned about the new initiative that the church is doing for Easter. #BecauseHeLives. It's AWESOME! So we have been showing that video to everyone.
So Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were tough cause we tried to see many people but they were busy I guess. BUT we were able to have a nice Sunday! Many people came to church and really enjoyed it! We did something different though...After sacrament, there was a two hour meeting for adults to go over self reliance; How to budget, resume, and job hunting, those types of things. So WE got to help out with primary and the youth......TOUGH!!!! haha I was bitten, beat, things were thrown at me, and they beat me with the brooms....hahaha eish....primary is tough eh???? hahaha Still was fun though :) hahaha But a lot of people came, and it helped them, since a lot of the members here need help with those things.
Today we are going to play soccer. I'm going to take my companion to McDonalds....he has never been hahaha HEY! I love this guy eh? He is awesome! haha By the way...Steven is going to be home this week!!!! Please stop by and tell him I said HI! I miss that guy! Glad he is going to see his family...I know how he must be feeling eh?! But he sure enjoyed his mission. Can't wait to see him!
Well I love you!!! Have a great week! :)
Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment