Monday, February 23, 2015

Doing some good in Kwa Dukuza



Hahahahahahahaha Atta boy Cody!!! Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha!!!! ;) (He is responding to the picture of Cody and Sharee kissing, above)!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)



MOM!!! It is soooooooo great to hear about you meeting with the President about working in the temple and as well being in the Easter pageant! I can't wait for you to begin!! :) That'll be great!! I'm sure you will think about being in the Pageant forever, :) because you've always wanted to be in it! haha Even with the temple work though! I'm jealous!!! 



 We played rugby last week and we're playing this day as well! By the way my shout out goes to the tumeke or should I say the USA touch team because they are preparing for the world cup coming very soon! I'm with ya in spirit guys!!!!! Run hard! 



Well, this week was very nice! We have been searching for those that are prepared to hear our message of the gospel of Jesus Christ. We have had success in finding them too. The people here have been saying that they haven't seen work like this in a while :) Those comments make us happy because it helps us to know that we ARE doing some good, even when it seems hard. I have really enjoyed my time here. I didn’t know I would enjoy it this much, but come to think of it I always feel like that in a new area....But it always leaves me in tears when I leave.....(metaphorically speaking of course) hahaha But we are making a small, small difference here in Kwa Dukuza but a difference none the less.....I love you!!! Have a great week! :) Love you!!!!!!! 



Love,



Elder Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment