Monday, June 1, 2015

May 11, 18, 25, and June 1, 2015

May 11, 2015
‪Hello!!!! :) It was super nice to talk to you too mom! I can't wait till I can just talk to you without any time or anything to separate, ya know :) HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! This morning I got up and trained with the Elders here. We've been having a NICE day because we never get to go to Durban and it's nice with our zone here, so today has been fun so far :) I love you VERY much! And Have a great week!!! :)

May 18, 2015
Congratulations to all the graduating seniors!
I’m SUPER happy to hear about Brandon! Wow! hahaha :) I'm also happy to hear about Brandt too....I REALLY miss that guy. I hope he is doing well. He better still know Korean! haha :) Please let him know I still think a lot about him!
So this week that sister came to church and she found a friend in a recent convert, it was wonderful!!! :) We are also working with another very humble guy. It’s great! I have to leave now, because we are going to Durban so we can play ultimate Frisbee then we are going to eat some food with some Elders haha :) Anyways....I love you MOM! Sorry it's short....I hope you have a wonderful week and I love you!!!
‪Love,
‪Elder Petrie

May 25, 2015
Hi!!!
V. needs to meet you guys someday and I wish he could just come with me haha It would be sweet but he needs to stay here to build the Lords kingdom. 
So here there are few members….We try to see all of them, and are really getting to build relationships with them.
Soooooo Elder D. is being transferred. Everything is staying the same for me. I am staying here and we are still working hard! The Lord blesses us in many ways when we follow Him. Like when we work hard, people just randomly come into church looking for a church. Hahaha We are happy when that happens. We also celebrated a birthday with a good member yesterday. He is from Zimbabwe.
Well, I love you very much and I can't wait to see you all in 6 weeks neh? Have a great week!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Petrie


June 1, 2015
Hello!
Yea we heard yesterday that Elder L. Tom Perry passed away. Sad ay? I did hear he had cancer. He was a REALLY good Apostle in my eyes too. Yea I remember how tall he was! YO! He had huge hands too!
So let me not waste any time in telling you about this terribly miserable week haha.
So we went to Durban on Monday last week and we had a braai (BBQ) with all the departing Elders in our zone and we enjoyed that very much. Tuesday is where things started getting crazy. President had to reinterview a lot of people and figure out our transfers. So after 3 hours of waiting, I got a really cool companion, Elder K. from Guana. I enjoy him a lot. But because of time we had to sleep in Durban and then we went to our area on Wednesday. On Thursday I got the fever. I had it pretty bad and I was not doing too well. After that, we got bed bugs and it's really bad. I am bitten everywhere. It itches and it looks like a disease....I am not in a good state. On top of that it was a tough week and we didn't get much done and I am really not feeling good at all....tough stuff. But the one thing that does bring peace is knowing God is in control of everything and we need to just suffer through and accept His will. Something that is REAL is the Atonement of Christ and it is made possible for everyone to receive. Well, everyone have a great week and I'll see you in 5 weeks! I love you!!!!
Love,

Elder Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment