Monday, June 8, 2015

See you all in Four Weeks!

Thanks for sharing my mission quote with me! I had forgotten it :) hahahahhahaha 
D&C 30:11 "And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you. Amen.”

HELLO! I took care of the bugs with my companion pretty quick. We killed those suckers hahaha. We got the place sprayed, so we had it tough last week but I have my full strength and I'm ready to go! haha
We were working this week, but it's funny how much the Lord helps you...HE prepares the hearts of his people including ours. A person came to church this week that doesn't hear or speak. So V. translated in sign language for her. We are going to visit her soon.....and so in response to this I'm getting taught sign language from V. It's fun. Another language :) haha
 The voice on the recording was Sister M. She takes real good care of her missionaries here.
So we have been working hard here and I am really enjoying my good friend Elder K. He is just a really good guy.
So I got straight up rejected this week as well. When I asked about discussing the gospel and making an appointment I was shut down with a strait NO! hahaha It was funny, I was like OUCH! hahaha But we will go back next week and see what we can do.
So today is V’s b-day so I think we are going to go and have a fun time with him. He goes to Turkey soon too. He has worked with my companions and I and helped sooooo much. It's funny, when you are friends with someone you grow close, but when you are friends in the Lord you grow inseparable. It will be very difficult to leave but I am looking forward to seeing you all in 4 weeks! Love you :) Have a wonderful week!!!!!
Love,

Elder Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment