Monday, December 15, 2014

A Little Christmas Spirit from South Africa




So I have to be very honest with you! I have like no time now because the guy is closing the place down....SORRY! But I'll tell you my new companion is a Xhosa from South Africa. He is Elder Mbuse....cool Guy :) I have also spoken to Elder Mathebula.
Oh and this week we had a sweet Christmas party with near 200 people in attendance. :)  I did a bunch of cultural dances and stuff :P hahaha It was sweet. :) But as well we went on a hike today but this time we had it announced over the pulpit and we had about 50 branch members join us :) It was Really really really nice.  :)
 Hey so I hope this picture brings a little African Christmas spirit.  :) Know that I love you a lot and think of you often. Can't wait to speak to you  :)  
Name:  ngikukhombula khakhulu! haha kodwa Ngiyajabula khakhulu ngoba wena uyazama ukukholumanami ngisizulu :) Ngempela mama :) Ngijabulile!!!!!
I love you! Sala kahle!

No comments:

Post a Comment