Monday, October 20, 2014

Giving a tour to uLundi and a great Zone Conference!





The trip to uLundi went alright. I went with Elder Mathebula and with president and his wife. It was fun. Just drove around and gave them a tour, then drove back to Newcastle for zone conference. I hope you use my map when I tell you these places :) hahaha We had a very nice meeting where the pinnacle...(to me) was about the Atonement. The Atonement really got me to feel the Spirit during the meeting. The rest was about planning and how it's important....They said Heavenly Father created everything spiritually first and then physically and how we should do the same.... :)

I hope my package makes it..... :/ It has all my Lesotho stuff :(
Anyways, this week was nice. We had a brother in our branch get his mission call to the Uganda Kampala mission which is cool. A lot of guys from there are serving in missions here! Like an exchange haha. This brother is a GOOD guy.
We also played soccer a bit with some guys and I realize how out of shape I am.... Haha.  Not much to report this week....I love you all and hope you have a great week! Enjoy the pictures with my skins :) hahaha The other photo is at night with all the Elders in my boarding...yes that's my casual wear in the boarding :) hahaha
Well I love you all and hope you have a GREAT week :)
Love,
Elder W. Clay Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment