Tuesday, November 4, 2014

My Whole Zulu Name!



Nhlakanipo Ndlovu; Gatcheni boyabenyathi obsonga busombuluke mphongo kazinglwayo Ninabakwa Ndlovuzidlekhaya ngokweswela abelusi zazezeluswa intombi uDemozane ninabakwa khombula amagwala ninabakwa demozane intombazane ninabakwa s'hlangu sihle mthiyane ngokuthiya amaoda emazibukweni ninabakwa mdubisi.......(my whole Zulu name....Yes I have it memorized :P)
 I loved hearing about all those things! (Halloween, Lindsey's baptism, Charlotte's baby blessing, and the Phoenix Temple Open House). 
Sorry I’m writing today… we went on a long hike and ended up being a lot longer than planned. We were all TIRED! I felt like I was gonna die haha I had no food or water left and I was out of energy by the time we hiked back but it turns out that the spirit has more power than the body. Haha. 
So we had a small Halloween party in our boarding and we all dressed up. I dressed as a sangoma, which is a witch doctor, that’s how they really dress (except for the paint on the face. Haha.
So this week we haven’t found many people; just kinda going with the flow here. Anyways….times are good and bad. We have a new Elder in the boarding. Elder Sieverts is cool! I enjoy his company a lot….Well my companion is waiting on me so I’m going to get going. Love you!!! Have a good week!
Love,
Elder Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment