Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy 2014!



Elder Petrie would love to hear from all of you! His mailing address is:
Elder William Clay Petrie
South Africa Durban Mission
PO Box 1741
Wandsbeck 3631
South Africa
(Postage is an International stamp, or the equivalent of $1.15. It is recommended that you do not put USA on your return address).

Transfers have been postponed a week!!!

How is everything going back home? This week was New Years and I got sick on New Year’s Eve. I was really really sick. I tried to go out and work in the morning but we had to return to the boarding...You can get pretty sick here....It's kind of unsanitary.... I won't go into details. I tried to be productive on my sick day. I managed to stay up and celebrate by drinking this weird bubbly apple drink but it wasn't close to sparkling cider :( I miss that. OH! I never knew how much I miss Root Beer!!! Holy cow! :P

This week was alright because people are no longer celebrating holidays so they are all coming back from farm and are sober....I love the people here and I can't wait to see what transfers are like next week. We have a greeny staying in the boarding next door though so I'll give him a nice African welcome :) hahaha

I love you all so much and I miss you more than you miss me....Promise. I love these people and I love the beauty of this place. It truly is another side of heav......the world :P haha
I love you!
Ngiyanithanda!
Love,
Elder Petrie
PS Anything I can do for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment