Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A normal week of cool African things.



Carolann (A member Elder Petrie helped come back to church), told me she was going to write you. Haha. She is pretty cool.
So this week was great! Missionary “fun” this week was...fun! We had lots of rain and also lots of humid HEAT! That sucked. White shirt totally was soaked with sweat. So, I got to talk to more drunk guys and got to help someone clean a burned house and got yelled at and we also taught some great lessons and helped some people to come back to church. Not much different happened this week, just typical things. I guess all the cool African things are just normal to me now. haha.
So....OH! Ngiyakhombula! (I remember) We went to a road that had been closed because of weather, this was a road that we use a lot, well when we got down to it there was a hole in it, (a sink hole), that led to the cliff below. The water from a storm made the whole road fall!! I got some pictures and I even took a video like I was a news reporter...(the things you do on mission to stay young and immature) :)
Sooo how was your week! Thanks for all the emails! I love reading them! Sorry my emails are so short.  :) I love you all and I hope you have a great week!!!!
Love you!
Elder Petrie

P.S. We have a soccer game lined up for this P-Day against some Elders from another township. It's on like Donkey Kong! Yea I'm really excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment